Expert Clinical Consultation, When You Need It
24/7 availability of licensed pharmacists as part of the Wise Hospice Options benefit.
Our experienced clinical team have played an integral role in shaping the pharmacy benefit to the needs of each of our Hospice organizations, and here's how:
- Collaborate on complex symptom management.
- Assist with therapeutic interchange to find a lower cost medication with equal effectiveness.
- Provide medications reviews upon admission.
- Assist with formulary development as well as provide periodic forumulary review and revision based upon each Hospice's need.
- Available to answer questions about drugs, drug classification, pricing, utilization, etc.
- Monthly newsletter that provides concise, timely and useful information about drugs, drug pricing, industry trends and regulations.
- Onsite and/or web-based (GoToTraining) clinical education. Nationally recognized continuing education credits for nursing staff included.
- Available for drug questions; classification, pricing, utilization, etc.