E-Prescribing Improves Accuracy & Efficiency
Integrated directly within our system, Wise Hospice Options has unlocked the substantial benefits and possibilities of E-Prescribing for your patients and physicians. With the passing of regulations by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), practitioners are now able to electronically transmit prescriptions for Schedule II-V controlled substances. These regulations also permit pharmacies to accept all electronic prescriptions.
Take advantage of the technological advancements that we believe allow Hospice to position themselves facing the future head on.
Some of the benefits of using an E-Prescribing system are:
- Reduces drug prescription errors
- Automated clinical decision support
- Speeds up the medication reconciliation process
- Enables physicians to electronically prescribe controlled substances
- Improves medication adherence
- Staff spend less time responding to prescription refill requests
Schedule a demo of our Live system to see how E-Prescribing is incorporated effortlessly into our easy to use & access system.