Our experienced clinical team have played an integral role in shaping the pharmacy benefit to the needs of each of our Hospice organizations, and here's how:
- Collaborate on complex symptom management.
- Assist with therapeutic interchange to find a lower cost medication with equal effectiveness.
- Provide medications reviews upon admission.
- Assist with formulary development as well as provide periodic forumulary review and revision based upon each Hospice's need.
- Available to answer questions about drugs, drug classification, pricing, utilization, etc.
- Monthly newsletter that provides concise, timely and useful information about drugs, drug pricing, industry trends and regulations.
- Onsite and/or web-based (GoToTraining) clinical education. Nationally recognized continuing education credits for nursing staff included.
- Available for drug questions; classification, pricing, utilization, etc.